Monday, June 23, 2014

Addy's Story... Part 1

This is the story of Addison Grace LeCroix.  Beautiful, isn't she? While some of her story has been shared and is general knowledge, a lot of it remains speculation and some will always be an unsolved mystery... one full of "what-ifs" and "supposes" and "woulda-coulda-shouldas". Feel free to draw your own conclusions.


Part One: A Beautiful Girl is Born
My husband and I were blessed with child number 3, Addison Grace LeCroix, on Thursday September 6, 2012.  She was born at 8:26 am, 6lbs 6oz and 18.5 inches long.  My third c-section and first child that was NOT breech.  Beautiful, healthy baby girl. Small, like her older sister Abigail. We were discharged Sunday, September 9, 2012 with no worries except how I would manage a 2 year old, 3 year old and newborn while husband worked and coached football.

She died in my arms 6 days later.

Whhhhattt?  Why? How? What happened? Yep.... all that AND the whole bag of chips.... Over the next several blog posts I will try and share Addy's story as accurately as I can remember it.  I will be posting everything as I felt it, saw it, observed it, and researched it.  Feel free to use extra Kleenex as you work your way through the coming week. Sorry to leave you with a cliffhanger....

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you for sharing this story. LOVE you very much.

    Paula Marshall

    ReplyDelete